How To Avoid Frp Lock Activation
Hey Friends, In this article How To Avoid Frp Lock Activation, I am going to share with you how you can avoid google account activation on android phones after reset. There are two ways to avoid gmail account activation on android phones. They are:
- Remove Gmail Account Before You Reset Your Phone
- Enable OEM Unlock On Developer Option
- Remove Gmail Account Before You Reset Your Phone: First method to avoid gmail account activation after reset is to remove gmail account on setting before you reset your phone. To remove gmail account go to settings and choose accounts option and remove google account from it.
- Enable OEM Unock On Developer Option: Second best method to avoid gmail account activation is to enable oem unlock on developer option on settings. To enable oem unlock on your android phone follow the steps bellow:
- Go To Setting-About Device
- Find Out Build Number And Click It Seven Times
- Click Back Button You Will Find Out Developer Option
- In Developer Option Enable OEM Unlock
I am Hopeful This “How To Avoid Frp Lock Activation” article helps you.
Thanks For Reading.